Summer Bay Resort, Lang Tengah
Summer Bay Lang Island Resort is a brand new vacation resort in Lang Tengah Island. The resort brings a whole new meaning to the term “laid back” life on the island moves a smoother, slower pace and tomorrow will always bring another beautiful day. The environment and friendly staff at the resort will help you grow accustomed to the relaxing lifestyle here. Feel at home here where the sun, sand, sea are bountiful and beach chairs, good food and fulfilling conversations are never short.
Summer Bay Lang Island Resort is a place where we encourage our guests to take full advantage for a chance to rest and relax from the hustle and bustle of the city. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the silence of the sea, the music of the forest, breathe in the fresh sea breeze of the South China Sea and soak up the sunshine while you are here.
|Food & Drink||In house restaurant, Sunset bar, Seaview Cafe|
Fully equipped dive center
Diving Equipment Rental
Diving courses available
|Facilities||Swimming pool, Meeting room|
From Merang Jetty: 10:00am & 13:30pm
From Resort: 9:00am
- Other boat time may chartered our speed boat RM 500 ( small boat 12 seated) RM 800 ( big boat 24 seated). (based on availability)
- Guests taking 13:30pm boat will miss the afternoon snorkeling trip; however buffet lunch will be reserved.
- Room check in time 1:00pm ; room check out time 8:00am
- Boat transfer is subject to weather condition of which the management is not liable for losses incurred due to failure to connect with other services.
The nearest airport to Lang Tengah Island is Sultan Mahmud airport situated in Kuala Terenganu. There are daily and regular flights from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
From the Airport, you can catch a taxi to Merang Jetty where you catch a ferry transfer that takes about 30 minutes.
There are regular and daily bus services from most of the major cities and towns within Peninsular Malaysia. The nearest destination is Kuala Terenganu. Journey normally takes 5-6 hours from Kuala Lumpur.
Diving in Lang Tengah Island, Malaysia
Lang Tengah Island is a protected zone with reefs that have one of the best coral and marine ecosystems in Peninsular Malaysia. The marine ecosystem is the home to over 100 species of reef and fishes as well as green turtle and hawksbill turtle. The dive site of Pulau Lang Tengah also provides opportunities to spot adult black-tip reef shark that frequent the shallow areas of the reef.
In Summer Bay Lang Island Resort, you can enjoy the underwater paradise by joining our shore dives or boat dives. Every dive trips will be led by our professional, qualified and experienced Dive Master to ensure you enjoy every breath that you take under water.
Total Reviews (1)
14 August 2015
Review Extracted From TripAdvisor
Some Customer Reviews
- Crystal clear waters, the hotel clean, service is super good, the food fresh and tasty,relaxed place.Although only a short 3 days and nights have made me deeply to leave memories, I strongly recommend a good place worth going.
- This is a very nice place for you to stay if you want to do islands hopping to Redang Island and Perhentian Island within 4 days. I love the staffs here! Truly friendly and helpful! Special shout out to Ong and Wa Zai! Hope I can do scuba diving here in the future!
Value for money