- Travel Info
Liveaboard: Cheng Ho
Destination: Komodo, Indonesia
Duration: 7 days 6 nights
Promotion Price: USD1,320
Deposit to be collected now: USD660
Trip Date: 7th December 2015 - 13 December 2015
- Lower Deck Room
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tea/coffee, bottled water, tea-time snacks
- Certified Dive Master (ratio 1 DM : 5 divers)
- Compressor, regular air fills 3000 psi or 200 bar, tank, weight belt
- Guided land excursions
- Cruise Accident Insurance
- Harbor and anchor fee
- Government tax 10%
- Transfer In/Out
- Entrance Fee
- Handling Fee
- Tour village and others
- International/domestic airfare and airport tax
- Personal diving equipment (available for rent) and battery
- Komodo National Park fee, Raja ampat entrance fee or Cendrawasih Fee
- Gratuities to guide and crew (we recommend a tip at least $ 10 - 30 USD per day)
- Onboard telecommunication
- Laundry service
- Mobilization and demobilization (empty run) rate is applied if sailing started outside of the boat HOMEBASE
- Alcohol beverages
- No refund, cancellation or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- In the event of no show, booking will be forfeited
Cheng Ho is part of the Sea Safari Familly. All Sea Safari vessels have been handcrafted by Bugis master carpenters, who were allowed to use only the very best, well seasoned ironwood, available. What sets them apart is that at the same time, Mr. Zainal Abidin, owner and chief architect of Sea Safari, has been incorporating his experience as a builder of tugboats into the final designs of all the vessels himself. They are sturdy ships with an easy motion that offer a level of comfort, otherwise only found on the very largest yachts. Sea Safari VI is the smallest vessel among other Sea Safari boat.She based in benoa harbour and operates regularly for Bali and Komodo expedition 7 Days and 6 nights.
All Sea Safari vessels are equipped with modern navigation system, updated safety and first aid equipment. Sea Safari liveaboard offered a perfect mixture of diving and comfortable cruising experience. All of Sea Safari Diving will be guided by experience Instructor/Dive Master PADI at all Indonesia dive site.
Day 1 Labuhan Bajo - Sabolan
Day 2 :Canibal Rock - Banana Island - Lohok Sera bay
Day 3 :Manta Alley - Komodo Island
Day 4 :Castle Rock - Gili Lawa laut - Crystal Rock
Day 5 :Batu Borong - Tatawa Kecil – Rinca
Day 6 :Labuhan Bajo
Travelers arriving into Indonesia must have a minimum of a 6-month validity left on their passports. Citizens of most countries can obtain visa-on-arrival at their first point-of-entry in Indonesia (USD 25 for 30 days, extendable for another 30 days). Certain nationalities, however, are required to obtain a visa from the Indonesian Embassy in their home countries before travel to Indonesia.
Due to the remoteness of diving destination, we strongly advise our guests to take good travel insurance that includes emergency medical evacuation, baggage loss/damage, and cancellation policy. A valid dive accident insurance (such as DAN) must be carried by divers on our liveaboard.
Consult your physician for necessary vaccinations prior to your travel to Indonesia. Malaria risk is present in some parts of the country, particularly In Papua. Take precautions with malaria prophylactics (malarone and doxicycline are recommended), but avoid the use of Lariam due to its side-effects and ineffectiveness in the region. Booster injections for intestinal diseases, Hepatitis A and B are also highly recommended.
For more information, please kindly refer to itinerary section.