- Travel Info
Liveaboard: Blue Manta
Route: Raja Ampat (Missol) - Triton Bay - Forgotten isalnd
Duration: 12 Days 11 Nights
Promotion Price: USD 4,410/person (N/P: USD6,300)
- Round trip transfer Hotel/Airport -boat - Hotel/Airport in Manokwari airport
- All nights’ accommodation onboard,
- All meals (Western & Indonesian) snacks, hot beverages, coffee, tea, Milo, soft drink.
- 16 - 17 dives
- Towel, toiletries, cabin services,
- Tanks, weight belt, 5 dive guides (1 x Instructor, 4x Dive Master)
- All flights, hotels, pickups outside trip start&end dates
- Marine & harbour fee (USD250/ pax)
- Dive & travel insurance
- Diving Gear
- Nitrox EANx32 (USD10/ diving day).
- All bookings are non refundable.
- In the event of no show, booking will be forfeited.
- 6 cabins on upper deck with window
- 4 cabins on main deck with window
- 4 cabins on below deck with a port hole
Upper Deck Room With Window
Main Deck Room With Window
Lower Deck Room With Porthole
Raja Ampat, Banda, Exploration - Raja Ampat to Forgotten island (Saumlaki) 12D/11N
- Garuda Air, Sriwijaya air Express Air, & Lion Wings operate daily flights from Jakarta to Sorong (with stopovers in Ujung Pandang/Makassar and/or Manado).
- Silkair , Garuda Air fly direct to Singapore from Makassa daily (Silk Air operates regular flight from Manado to Singapore)
- Garuda air Lion Air daily flights from Saumlaki to Ambon .
- Departure; 5pm, 1st Day – Sorong. Or earlier if everyone arrives before then
- Return; 5am, Last Day – After we give you a breakfast and after farewells take you to the Saumlaki Airport, 10 minutes away if you wish.
- Last dive ends; 12pm, Penultimate Day, If you have booked an early flight then you may have to skip 1 or 2 dives to allow for your minimum 18 hours surface interval/ No Fly Time (as recommended by PADI) before flying next day.