- Travel Info
Liveaboard: La Galigo
Destination: Raja Ampat, Indonesia
Duration: 8 days 7 nights
Last Minute Offer: USD2,360/person
1. 22 March 2016 - 29 March 2016
- Hotel transfers to and from Sorong Harbour on the first and final day of your cruise, from a local hotel in Sorong.
- Ferry transfers to and from Sorong Harbour to La Galigo on the first and final day of your cruise.
- All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (based on fair usage and consumption)
- Diving services including tanks, weights, air fills, guides and dive tenders.
- Land excursions, Ranger fees excluded.
- Internet connection, dependant on signal (generally very limited to Sorong area), for e-mail and general browsing.
- Video / photo package of your tour
- Flight tickets
- Travel, dive and repatriation insurance
- Visas and fees
- Airport taxes and extra baggage fees
- Airport to hotel transfers
- Port and Marine Park fees
- Rangers fees (on-land activity)
No refund, cancellation or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking.
In the event of no show, booking will be forfeited.
Approximate number of dives: 22
Travelers arriving into Indonesia must have a minimum of a 6-month validity left on their passports. Citizens of most countries can obtain visa-on-arrival at their first point-of-entry in Indonesia (USD 25 for 30 days, extendable for another 30 days). Certain nationalities, however, are required to obtain a visa from the Indonesian Embassy in their home countries before travel to Indonesia.
Due to the remoteness of diving destination, we strongly advise our guests to take good travel insurance that includes emergency medical evacuation, baggage loss/damage, and cancellation policy. A valid dive accident insurance (such as DAN) must be carried by divers on our liveaboard.
Consult your physician for necessary vaccinations prior to your travel to Indonesia. Malaria risk is present in some parts of the country, particularly In Papua. Take precautions with malaria prophylactics (malarone and doxicycline are recommended), but avoid the use of Lariam due to its side-effects and ineffectiveness in the region. Booster injections for intestinal diseases, Hepatitis A and B are also highly recommended.
For more information, please kindly refer to itinerary section.