- Travel Info
Liveaboard: 4 Star Maldives Liveaboard
Duration: 8 days 7 nights
Promotion Price: USD1,300
Travel Dates To Choose From: (Subject to availability)
1) 13 September 2015 - 20 September 2015
2) 20 September 2015 - 27 September 2015
For more information about this promotion, please kindly email email@example.com
- Standard room only
- 3 meals per day, afternoon snacks
- unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee
- 1 BBQ night on an uninhabited island (if the weather and route conditions allow)
- 17 dives per week in total (2-3 dives per day but no diving on the first day of the trip)
- Tanks, weights, Nitrox
- Dive guides service
- All transfers within Maldives
- Bed tax
- GST 8% from January 2013
- Male city tour with local guide (upon request)
- Flight ticket
- Diving Insurance
- Rental of diving gear
- Alcohol and soda
- Other services that are not listed here or above and might be requested by the guest.
- All bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to check in.
- All bookings is subject to availability. Please kindly place booking at your earliest to select your preferred travel dates.
- Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org to place your booking
- No refund, cancellation or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- In the event of no show, booking will be forfeited.
Maldives liveaboard deal so good we cannot disclose the name of the boat.
Hint: 4 Star Liveaboard
Route: Male Atoll - North Ari Atoll - South Ari Atoll - Male Atoll.
Upon arrival at Male International Airport, you will be met by a representative from the boat holding a signage near the Airport Help Desk.
The international airport of Maldives is also known as Ibrahim Nasir Male International Airport, which is accessible through most major airlines.
Male International Airport is about 10-15 minutes away from the Capital of Maldives, Male. You can get into Male from the Airport by commercial ferry (Dhoni) or speedboat, which departs almost every 15 minutes. You can purchase the ticket of the counter, which is located at the point of boarding.
Immigration and Visa
Tourists are issued a 30-day visa on arrival. A valid travel document is necessary. You can obtain circumstantial visa grants through the Department of Immigration and Emigration in Male'.