- Travel Info
Liveaboard: MV Discovery Palawan
Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
Promotion Price: USD1,244 (U/P: USD1,555)
Travel Dates: 25 February 2016 - 29 February 2016
- Tea, coffee
- Air-conditioned accommodation with private toilet and shower
- Full-board meals (buffet) for the whole cruise, excluding drinks.
- 13 dives
- Marine park fees (USD55)
- Flight ticket
- Diving equipment rental
- All beverages
- Dive insurance
- Airport Transfer (Please refer to the travel section for more information)
- No refund, cancellation or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- In the event of no show, booking will be forfeited.
Discovery Palawan | Philippines Liveaboard
Built in 1972 in Groningen, Holland as a three-masted schooner that cruised the Caribbean. She was later rebuilt as a navigation training ship then refitted in 2006 with a new and more powerful engine with all modern navigational equipment. She was moved to the Philippines to serve as an adventure cruise ship. In 2013, she was renamed Discovery Palawan and underwent a USD 1.5 million renovation for a fresh, modern look.
The Discovery Fleet offers full diving and non-diving programs. Avid divers can expect a full day of scuba diving the spectacular coral reefs, wrecks and marine life of this sun-kissed archipelago while their non-diving companions have a full day or snorkeling, island visits, kayaking and beach hopping.
1) The ship will leave from the Batangas Int'l Container Port.
2) Embarkation time in Batangas is at 2-4pm. While pick up in Coco Beach Island Resort is at 6-8pm.
3) On the day of arrival, the ship is usually in port by 6 am and guest are disembarked after breakfast, 9am.
4) It takes approximately 2 1/2 hours from Manila to Batangas.
5) For more information about transfer, please kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org