- Travel Info
Liveaboard: White Manta
Destination: Similan, Thailand
Duration: 5 days 4 nights
Promotion Price: USD 899
Deposit to be collected now: USD450
- All meals
- Snacks, Hot beverages, coffee, tee and milo
- All diving (Please refer to itinerary for total number of dives)
- Tanks and weights
- Dive guides
- Free scheduled pick up/drop
- Fresh hot towel and drinks after every dives
- All Flights and hotel
- Marine park & harbour fee (To be paid upon entering)
- Dive and travel insurance
- Soft drinks, alcohol, nespresso coffee
- Diving equipments
- All bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to check in.
- All bookings has to be placed by 2nd August 2015 or deposit will be forfeited.
- All bookings is subject to availability. Please kindly place booking at your earliest to select your preferred travel dates.
- Kindly email to email@example.com to place your booking
- No refund, cancellation or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Balance payment of 50% to be paid upon confirmation of preferred trip.
- In the event of no show, booking will be forfeited.
- In the event where all trips within date range are fully booked before 2nd August 2015, a full refund of deposit will be given back.
The MV White Manta is a solid 36m long steel range diving support vessel. She is very stable and runs on twin 700hp Cummins engines. She carries 2x 450 liter L&W compressors; one equipped with an air cooler and a Nitrox membrane system. She also carries 20 tonnes of fresh water and two water makers. With two large dinghies, rest assured for your safety when diving in strong currents.
Since her launch in April 2011, she continues to impress new and existing guests alike with her spaciousness and comfort. The MV White Manta sleeps 24 guests in 12 cabins: 8 x En-suite (double/ twin/ triple share) and 4 x Standard (twin share with wash basin, shared bathrooms).
All Captains, boat crew and dive crew have many years of experience in the waters surrounding the Banda Sea, Raja Ampat, Cenderawasih.
Day 1. (0 Dives); Scheduled Pickup Times (between 4-7pm*), transfer to Thap Lamu pier, Phang
Day 2. (4 dives); around at Surin Islands and Richelieu Rock including night dive
Day 3. (4 dives); full days diving around cleaning stations of Koh Bon & Koh Tachai
Day 4. (4 dives); best of the Similans; North Point, Elephant Head Rock, West of Eden, Anita’s Reef
Day 5. (2 dives); Boulder City, Shark Fin Reef. Return to Patong pier, Phuket by 6pm. Transfer back to hotel/ Airport by 7pm.
Getting Here by Air
The nearest international airport will be Phuket International Airport. There are many international flights that flies into Phuket.
Schedule Pickup Times on Trip Departure day:
16:00 Phuket Town; guests to office (16:30 for ferries from Rassada Pier)
16:30 Chalong, Rawai
17:00 Kata, Karon
17:30 Patong, Kamala, Surin
18:00 Bang Tao, Mai Khao
18:30 Nai Thon, Nai Yang and Airport
19:00 Khao Lak Center
20:30 Latest arrival on the boat
NOTE: * if pickup is outside these times additional charges apply.